Prototype Boards (Large)
Prototype Boards (Large)
- 📌 Convenient: This Kit allows you to move quickly from an electronic circuit prototype on a Breadboard to a permanent and reliable electronic circuit. The plated holes of a row are connected together, much like on a classic Breadboard. No more wires everywhere and a big solder bridge!
- 📌Handy: The plated holes are pre-tinned, making the soldering of electronic components and sensors very easy. The circuit board grid is numbered on both sides to simplify the transfer of the electronic circuit from the BreadBoard. You will save a lot of time.
- 📌 100% Compatible: Like a Breadboard, these protoboards are compatible with Arduino, uPesy ESP32, terminal blocks, electronic components and even with the breadboard power module.
- 📌 High Quality: High-quality black FR4 epoxy PCB board. The holes are well centered, and the plated holes are heat-resistant. They will not come off quickly when using a desoldering pump. Make a clean and permanent version of your DIY project with these protoboards!
- 📌 Package Contents: Pack of 5 Large Solderable Breadboards. The holes are made for M2 and M3 screws/standoffs/spacers (not supplied). The size of the solderable large breadboard is 171 mm x 53 mm x 1.6 mm.
Easily switch from a prototype to a permanent version
Create a nice permanent version of your circuits
What is the difference between the usual green protoboards ?
How do you link the power rails that are on both sides ?
Can I use an ESP32/8266 with these protoboards ?
Is it possible to resize the boards?
Projects made by the community
Old phones converted into story boxes
Project description: Dial phones can find a new use: using the dial to choose a story to listen to in the handset!
MAKER: SAMY R.
Project link: https://unehistoireauboutdufil.fr/
Raspberry pi pico game boy
Project description: Make the raspberry pi pico game boy, a diy game console that looks like the original nintendo game boy released in 1989. for less than $20, you can make your own game console and start coding games! retro games are probably the funniest way to learn how to program !
Project link: https://www.youmaketech.com/raspberry-pi-pico-gameboy/
Raspberry pi pico retro gaming system
Project description: Make your own retro game console with a raspberry pi pico and program a simple game of pong in micropython!
Game boy emulation on rasperry pi pico
Project description: The pico-gb is a retro-gaming emulation console that ressembles to the original nintendo game boy released in 1989. for all those who feared their game boy days would be but a memory, worry no more! the game boy may be dead, but with the pico-gb you’ll have a chance to revive it.
Home automation circuit
Project description: Various electronic circuits of home automation: motorization of solar shutter, motorization of a robot motor, a gateway for led staircase, a tamosta gateway with zigbee module cc2350.
MAKER: CYRIL G.
Level shifter module
Project description: Protoboard with level shifters to convert logic level : 5v -> 3.3v for example. used to interface with old electronic boards
Beautiful wrapping on protoboard to use 7 segments display
Project description: Adapter board with 7 segments display to replace the old one of a z80 computer
Restoration of a z80 computer
Project description: Z80 computer restoration, with custom 7 segments diplay remplacement.
Project link: https://twitter.com/Diodenkoenig
Restoration of old analalog to digital converter (adc)
Project description: Using an adc manufactured in 1979 on a ceramic subtrate