Technical documentation of the uPesy MicroSD reader module: overview of the pin description, the different power supply modes and the usage recommendations.
uPesy Micro SD Card Reader
Regular price 4,99 €
Regular priceUnit price per
- 📌 Practical: This Micro SD card reader makes it very easy to interface an SD card with its Arduino or ESP32 board with a circuit on Breadboard electronics. The name of the pins is visible, and the direction of the inputs/outputs is specified. You can turn off the SD card reader via a pin to save energy: this SD card module is perfect for making a battery-based data logger!
- 📌 100% Compatible: This Micro SD card module is compatible with Arduino boards Uno & Nano & Mega, ESP32 via Arduino IDE and Raspberry Pi in (Micro) Python. It supports SPI and SDIO communication for even more speed!
- 📌 Well protected: The card has multiple protections to save your SD card. It has short circuit protection with a self-resetting fuse, reverse polarity protection and ESD electrostatic discharge protection.
- 📌 High Quality: High-quality black FR4 PCB board designed in France 🇫🇷. Each SD card reader is individually tested to ensure proper operation!
- 📌 Contents: 1x Micro SD card reader (dimension: 40 mm x 20 mm x 1.6 mm) with a free tutorial to use on the different platforms available on the tutorials section.